Meet Dr. Michael George
I value and respect each patient and appreciate the faith they show in providing me the opportunity to participate in their care. I take my profession and my patients very seriously and work diligently to provide them with exceptional care, both orthodontically and personally.
I began my college education at George Fox University on a soccer scholarship before having to discontinue my education due to financial reasons. Having to work, save, and persevere for my education provided me with an appreciating and motivation to make the most of it.
- Bachelor's Degree, General Studies - Washington State University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery - University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Master of Science in Orthodontics - University of Washington School of Dentistry
I am a member of two study clubs, meeting monthly to discuss topics specific to different treatment modalities and new technological advancements in the orthodontic field. Many dental issues require an approach that includes the expertise of multiple specialists as well as general dentists, and I have had the privilege of training under world renowned lecturers and researchers on issues related to adult orthodontics and multidisciplinary treatment.
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- Washington State Society of Orthodontists
- Washington State Dental Association
- University of Washington Dental Alumni Association
- University of Washington Orthodontic Alumni Association
Outside the Office
I was raised in Klamath Falls, Oregon, with two brothers and a sister raised by a single mother. We grew up with very little but we had a strong mother who valued education and hard work. If it was not for her and my grandmother, I would not be in the position I am in today. During my free time I like to play soccer and golf and go hiking, skiing, and cycling. I actively support local sports teams and welcome requests for sponsorships.